Some believe that certain skin types do not need moisturizing; however, it’s a salient demand of every skin, and only a supply of the best moisturizer can suffice. The only exception and consideration would be your skin condition. If you have acne-prone skin, you will need to be on the lookout for the best Korean moisturizer for acne-prone skin.
Excess oil in the skin is confirmed to be the number one cause of acne breakout. Therefore, you only need a product with a formula designed to reduce your skin’s oil secretion such as a Korean moisturizer. How then can you identify an effective Korean moisturizer—a product that will help to reduce inflammation, promote hydration, and soothe redness? Read on to find the answer.
|The best Korean moisturizers for acne-prone skin||Why we love them|
|Yeoju Rice Cream Moisturizer||
|I’m From Mugwort Moisturizing Cream||
|Blithe Pressed Tundra Chaga Mushrooms Face Moisturizing Cream||
|PYUNKANG YUL Moisture Cream||
|ETUDE HOUSE SoonJung 2x Barrier Intensive Hydrating Cream||
|NOONI Barrier On Face Moisturizer||
|Mizon Water-Gel Moisturizer||
|COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Moisturizing Cream||
|Nature Republic New Soothing Moisture Aloe Vera Gel||
Let’s take a look at some issues surrounding Korean Moisturizers and acne-prone skin. Then, we’ll come back to discuss the details of each product and why they offer the best solution.
- Tips to Care for an Acne-prone Skin
- Best Korean Moisturizers for Acne-Prone Skin in 2022
- Yeoju Rice Cream Moisturizer
- I’m From Mugwort Moisturizing Cream
- Blithe Pressed Tundra Chaga Mushrooms Face Moisturizing Cream
- PYUNKANG YUL Moisture Cream
- ETUDE HOUSE SoonJung 2x Barrier Intensive Hydrating Cream
- NOONI Barrier On Face Moisturizer
- Mizon Water-Gel Moisturizer
- COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Moisturizing Cream
- Nature Republic New Soothing Moisture Aloe Vera Gel
Tips to Care for an Acne-prone Skin
Managing and enjoying acne-prone skin is relatively easy if you know the unique demands of your skin and supply them accordingly. Some of the unique ways to care for acne-prone skin include;
Avoiding acne breakout is synonymous to clean skin. So, make sure you maintain clean skin using the best exfoliating tools and the best Korean face cleanser for acne-prone skin. Achieve this double cleaning routine and watch your skin respond accordingly.
It’s pretty easy to think an acne-prone skin does not need to be moisturized because it produces excess oil. However, oil makes the skin pore clog easily and causes acne, but the best Korean moisturizer will cause the breakdown of excess oil and put an end to pore clog and the resulting acne breakout.
Acne Spot Treatment
Most times, when we treat acne, they leave scars behind, and that’s the case with a lot of people. However, you can work on them and avoid the scars they tend to form. When you use the Best serum for acne Scars or any of the best Korean spot treatment ointment and creams, they work well in helping to treat acne and drying up pimples without leaving a scarring effect behind.
Keep Your Hands Off
Your hands, most times, are not clean—they usually contain germs, bacteria, and dirt. These things trigger the skin, especially acne-prone skin, to produce unwanted breakouts. That’s why the best advice you can heed when you have acne-prone skin is to keep your hand off your face. It will, to a great extent, minimize the rate of breakouts you experience. If you already have some acne on your face, putting your hands on them will worsen the situation. You need to stop.
Best Korean Moisturizers for Acne-Prone Skin in 2022
Yeoju Rice Cream Moisturizer
Here is a skin moisturizer made from direct picking and cultivating from the farms. It, therefore, exhibits super fresh components and unique active ingredients gotten through special extraction. Rice bran is its primary component, an ingredient known for excellent moisturizing effects and skin improvement capabilities.
- Contains various natural fatty acid
- Has excellent skin barrier improvement ability
- Suitable for absorbing sebum
- Tested negative to skin irritation, so it’s safe to use
- Collects and delivers the effective components of rice bran
- The smell can make you feel nauseous
- Has a heavy gel texture making it difficult to slide on the skin smoothly
I’m From Mugwort Moisturizing Cream
Another powerful moisturizer, this time from pure Mugwort, and designed to penetrate deep into your skin’s surface layers. Mugwort is a native Korean herb and it’s classic medicinal in several ways including skincare. This product is, therefore, powerful and a unique response to several skin issues. It also contains vitamins and minerals that helps to improve skin’s elasticity and firmness by relieving stress and fatigue.
- Soothing moisturizer that contains the power of pure Mugwort
- Transforms to a relieving cream upon contact with the skin
- Hydrate and nourish the skin for a glowing complexion
- Penetrate deep into the skin to purify and cleanse
- Full of vitamins and minerals to restore youth and energy
- It gives a burning feeling though safe
Blithe Pressed Tundra Chaga Mushrooms Face Moisturizing Cream
Are you looking for a carefully crafted and fine moisturizing cream? The name you should be looking at is this Blithe Pressed Tundra Chaga Mushrooms Face Cream. It is an anti-aging cream that consists of highly nutritional compressed ingredients. They offer deep nutrients more than the regular facial cream and absorb better than the typical face moisturizer.
- Elasticity improvement of weak skin
- Prevention of wrinkles with powerful moisturizing effects
- Concentrated reduction of wrinkles
- Combines a face moisturizer and a hydrating serum in one product
- Has a soft and non-greasy texture
- Content seems to evaporate when left open for a while
PYUNKANG YUL Moisture Cream
Most cosmetics products contain a lot of water, but this product from Pyunkang contains Barberry Root. The root has calming and refreshing moisture and supplies it adequately to the skin. Jojoba seed oil is another primary ingredient in this product, and it ensures that your skin recovers the lost balance of water and oil. It also delivers elasticity to the skin and boldly eliminates unwanted toxins from the skin.
- Helps to calm angry skin comfortably
- Contains carefully selected ingredients found in nature and rigorous testing
- Help your skin rediscover youth
- Remove all unnecessary chemical substances from the skin
- Utilize only the safest and minimum components to protect and provide for the skin
- Many require you to apply two or more times a day for a significant effect
- Bottled container that easily breaks
ETUDE HOUSE SoonJung 2x Barrier Intensive Hydrating Cream
Contains Panthenol, a skin-calming ingredient that heals any damaged or already irritated skin. It has excellent oil and water balancing with a perfect combination of shea butter substances to leave your skin supple and hydrated. In addition, it has a slightly acidic pH formula and hypoallergenic ingredients, a healthy way to get skincare. Someone with sensitive skin will need this kind of acidic pH.
- Helps your skin maintain the correct, low pH level
- Leaves your skin hydrated and supplemented
- Tested on the skin to prove that the product does not cause breakouts
- Strengthening skin’s resistance with protein barrier
- Products calm down, rejuvenate and take care of your sensitive skin
- It makes the skin feel sticky after applying
- It gives a burning feeling when applied, but it’s not harmful
NOONI Barrier On Face Moisturizer
Helps to support the skin’s moisture barrier and its natural renewal process. Balances the skin’s microbiome for long-term skin care. You also have ceramides in it, known to be an effective ingredient for skin cell regeneration. Therefore, this product will improve your skin elasticity and help to reduce the signs of aging. It will also treat sun-damaged skin and acne scars.
- Container that prevents contact with the air
- Nourishes, hydrates, and protects as you go about your day
- Complement the skin’s natural ability to protect itself
- Natural face moisturizer that has a super-fast absorbing ability
- Strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier for a supple and soft face
- Difficult to get content out of container
- Doesn’t come with a seal, so you won’t know if you received a used product
Mizon Water-Gel Moisturizer
Particular about creating a future-oriented beauty lifestyle? This product from Mizon makes that dream a reality. It’s a product of high-end technology from the K-beauty industry. Offers enough simplicity for the combination of natural, non-irritating, and effective ingredients.
- Activates your skin’s natural moisturizing factors
- Powerful moisture-holding effect for extended hydration
- Relieves skin stress caused by temperature change
- Non-irritant, natural, and effective ingredients
- Resolves the essential causes of dryness
- Some customers complain that it smells like sanitizer
- The latest versions are less effective
COSRX Hyaluronic Acid Intensive Moisturizing Cream
The surface of our skin naturally produces hyaluronic acid; however, this product seeks to stimulate the process. Therefore, it delivers rich and long-lasting moisture to the skin for proper hydration. It locks in the water contents and penetrates deep inside the skin.
- Delivers moisture deep into your skin
- Provides long-lasting nourishment and hydration
- Ultimate thirst quencher, which has an intense moisturizing quality
- Exceptionally hydrating, it will leave your skin smooth and supple
- Helps your cells to retain moisture
- Doesn’t glide smoothly on the skin
- Too tight lotion consistency
Nature Republic New Soothing Moisture Aloe Vera Gel
A 100 percent natural product with Aloe Vera as the significant ingredient. We know aloe vera to be an excellent skin-relieving ingredient because of its water content. This product leverages that ability and, mixed with other ingredients, gives your skin the best hydrating and moisturizing experience!
- Makes your rough skin moist whenever and wherever
- Helps your skin to recover moisture, relieved, and brightened
- Suitable for irritated skin
- Helps your skin be shiny and smooth
- Prevents your skin from being wrinkled and dried
- Its consistency is too thin
Finding the best Korean moisturizer for acne-prone skin is not an easy task. What most people do is keep trying different products until they find a perfect one. But, trying out several products searching for the best one will likely leave you with several unfinished and abandoned products—wasting your money—but you will save yourself this stress if you take time out to check our curated list. That’s the best way to be sure you won’t be wasting money on products that are not effective or useful.