Combination skin can be tricky, in that, you may not know exactly the type of skincare product—such as the serum—to apply. Serums, by design, take good care of the skin because they deliver a concentrated amount of nutrients to it. The level of concentration can either make or mar your skin. If your skin were to be oily or dry, you can easily determine the best serum. But, with combination skin—that’s dry on one part and oily on others—you begin to wonder which product is best for such. Recent development has, however, introduced us to the best Korean serums for combination skin to also make taking care of combination skin easy.
And, to simplify your search struggles, we have a curated list of the best and effective Korean serum products you can find in today’s market. Our list consists of only Korean products as they have proven track records and a variety of products that are suitable for combination skin. We also explained why each product is the best and what they have to directly offer. Check them out below:
|The best Korean serums for combination skin||Why we love them|
|TISHA AC7 Spot Serum|
|Seoul Ceuticals Day Glow Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum|
|Ginseng Extract Rejuvenating Anti-Aging Face Serum|
|Blithe Pressed Tundra Chaga Mushroom Serum|
|Dr. Song Vitamin C Serum|
|I DEW CARE Vitamin C Serum|
|DONGINBI Red Ginseng Anti-Aging Face Serum|
|SKIN & LAB Advanced Dermatology Korean Vitamin C Serum|
|APLB Glutathione Ampoule Serum|
|Cos De BAHA’s Vitamin C Serum|
We’ll get back to discuss the details of each product shortly. But, first, let’s discuss some other salient issues regarding Korean serum.
- What’s so unique about Korean Serum?
- Are Korean skincare products good for Combination Skin?
- Best Korean Serums for Combination Skin in 2021
- TISHA AC7 Spot Serum
- Seoul Ceuticals Day Glow Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Ginseng Extract Rejuvenating Anti-Aging Face Serum
- Blithe Pressed Tundra Chaga Mushroom Serum
- Dr. Song Vitamin C Serum
- I DEW CARE Vitamin C Serum
- DONGINBI Red Ginseng Anti-Aging Face Serum
- SKIN & LAB Advanced Dermatology Korean Vitamin C Serum
- APLB Glutathione Ampoule Serum
- Cos De BAHA’s Vitamin C Serum
What’s so unique about Korean Serum?
You’re probably wondering by now what’s so special about Korean-made serum and why should you buy one instead of any other product? We can answer that question in many ways, but here is the truth; Koreans are a master in skincare product design. They carefully choose ingredients and only use the ones that can make their skin look more healthy.
Another reason is Korea as a nation is very particular about skincare. They train their kids early about skin care techniques such as moisturizing, exfoliating, and the use of SPF. That’s why the skincare industry in Korea thrives uniquely. Brands continue to do research and come up with competent products. As a result, you can trust many of the Korean skincare products to deliver the best.
Are Korean skincare products good for Combination Skin?
A combination skin is a dry and oily skin. Usually, the cheek area of a person with combination skin stays normal while the T-zone—which includes the forehead, nose, and chin—gets oily. When it comes to balancing and hydration such skin type the idea of using a product whose description is written in another language can be challenging. However, Korean products have proven to be competent over the years.
Many Korean products contain result-driven ingredients like Ginseng, propolis, arbutin, niacinamide, etc. Besides these unique ingredients, many of the products have fine texture, water-like essence, etc. These quantities will help your combination skin feel balanced and smooth even if you don’t plan to adopt the entire Korean 10-step skincare routine for combination skin.
Best Korean Serums for Combination Skin in 2021
TISHA AC7 Spot Serum
TISHA AC7, according to various Korean consumer reviews, is a trusted skincare serum. It has to rejuvenate the skin through its naturally extracted ingredients. It is suitable for all skin types including combination skin and will cause a change from the inside out. If you feel a little itchy after use, don’t worry; it’s an indication that it works because it tries to deal with breakout by pushing out the acne and other issues buried inside of skin waiting to come out. That way, you are safe from future attacks and can boast of smooth skin.
- Suitable for all acne skin types
- It is a safe product with natural ingredients
- Helps smooth skin regeneration cycles
- No synthetic pigment additive, no stabilizer, and air freshener
- It also helps relieve acne scars
- It makes the skin feel greasy
- It takes significant time to work because it deals with issues from the root
Seoul Ceuticals Day Glow Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Are you looking for a Korean skincare Serum that will genuinely make your combination skin smooth and glowy? Seoul Ceuticals Day Glow Serum is exactly that product. It’s of excellent quality and only makes use of natural ingredients. Vitamins C and Ferulic acid are the primary ingredients giving it the potential to improve your skin appearance.
- Helps to fade sun spots
- Helps to reduce the appearance of crows’ feet, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Provides you with a brighter, more youthful complexion
- Helps to shrink pores and clear up acne
- Minimizes the appearance of acne scars
- Some customers think it’s overpriced
- Can become quickly oxidized when the lid is open too long
Ginseng Extract Rejuvenating Anti-Aging Face Serum
If you’re familiar with Korean Ginseng, you’ll know how effective it is towards skin care procedures. This product is a direct extract of the Korean Ginseng. It undoubtedly offers long-term hydration, helps to replenish the skin’s moisture, minimizes the visible signs of aging such as wrinkles, delivers a healthy, youthful-looking complexion, to mention only a few.
- Extracted from natural and premium ingredients
- Proprietary anti-aging formula recharge and replenish tired combination skin
- Retain moisture and boosts the look of elasticity for a glowing complexion
- Provides a healthy re-energized glow
- Nourishes, hydrates, and visibly firms your skin
- Take more extended time to see significant results
Blithe Pressed Tundra Chaga Mushroom Serum
This pressed serum is the unique and signatory product of the Blithe brand. It’s a result of research based on the causes of combination skin, especially in the modern world. A solid type of serum that combines the benefits of both moisturizing cream and serum. It has a better absorption rate than the typical serum.
- A hydrating serum and a face moisturizer in one product
- Helps to improve skin elasticity and reduce fine lines, wrinkles, etc.
- Rich with natural olive oil and argan oil
- Has a high volume of nutrition and antioxidant
- Safe to use for people with sensitive skin
- Makes your face feel greasy
Dr. Song Vitamin C Serum
The purchase of this product provides you the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of diverse natural ingredients. The combination of these ingredients in this one product begins to fight the issue with combination skin and will protect your skin—it’s best if you start early, and no better time is earlier than today.
- High concentration products directly from the lab
- Helps stimulate collagen production
- Helps firm, tone, and tighten your skin
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and signs of early aging
- Reduces hyperpigmentation, discoloration, etc.
- You’re paying that price for a half-bottle full product
- Makes the skin feel sticky
I DEW CARE Vitamin C Serum
When a brand is particular about offering the best services, you can be assured that their products will do excellently. That’s the case with the I DEW CARE products, including this Vitamin C Serum. It’s a product of mixed data, the latest trend, and consumer insights. That’s why the product is eye-catching, and addresses issues with combination skin like you’ve never seen before.
- Brightens up and revives dull skin
- Has a lightweight jelly formula
- Helps even skin tone, boost radiance, and protect against environmental skin stressors
- It’s an antioxidant-rich fruit extract that is naturally rich in Vitamin C
- Reduce the physical signs of premature aging over time
- Some customers say content quantity is a little smaller than expected
- It gives a burning feeling when applied
DONGINBI Red Ginseng Anti-Aging Face Serum
A product of six years old Ginseng known to have significant nutrients that bring adequate nourishment and care to combination skin. Ginseng also successfully eradicates skin fatigue and is a cause of skin elasticity. Helps to fight skin aging, enhance skin’s healing ability, and creates a daily defense for the skin.
- Its self-regeneration skin formula boosts skin energy
- Leaves your skin radiant and luminous wake-up
- Combats dullness caused by late nights and long days
- Effectively alleviates skin fatigue caused by loss of elasticity
- Enhances the skin’s ability to heal itself
- Has scent which some customers referred to as “headache-inducing”
- Very expensive
SKIN & LAB Advanced Dermatology Korean Vitamin C Serum
The essential ingredients of this product include all of the benefits of Topical Vitamin C, Anti Aging Serums, Moisturizers, Skin Brighteners, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol Serum, and more all in one bottle! Why spend so much on several different products trying to access these benefits when you can get it all in one for your combination skin?
- Enriched with Adenosine and Niacinamide to Moisturize and soothe your skin
- Helps dry and sun-damaged skin
- Keeps the skin moisturized, healthy, and hydrated throughout the day and night
- Leaves the skin smooth with pore reduction
- Powerful antioxidants help reduce free radicals
- Though effective, it’s can also be harsh on the skin
- Makes the skin feel oily
APLB Glutathione Ampoule Serum
With only a few drops of this serum from APLB, and you’ll see significant improvement on your combination skin. It works to brighten, improve pore care, wrinkles reduction, skin elasticity, etc. Ingredients like Glutathione mixed with other natural ingredients will work wonders on your skin—make it glow like no other!
- Nourish the skin with rich antioxidant ingredients of Vitamin C
- Berry extract that improves skin elasticity and rejuvenation
- Witch Hazel extracts can tighten for sensitive pores
- Able to protect the skin, brighten, and relieve inflammation
- Leaf extracts gently care to calm sensitive skin safely
- Makes the skin feel sticky
- Could cause dryness after washing off
Cos De BAHA’s Vitamin C Serum
If you want to rejuvenate your skin, let Cos De BAHA’s vitamin C serum take you through the journey. The essentiality of vitamin C to the skin is not debatable and has been a protector of combination skin since before human history. When blended in the right proportion, the skin tends to enjoy the benefits to the fullest. Usually people intentionally eat food rich in Vitamin C for skin care reasons, however, the skin does not absorb Vitamin C from foods to the fullest which is why directly applying it on the skin produces better results. That’s what Cos De BAHA’s Vitamin C serum will do to your skin—ensuring you get the full benefit that Vitamin C has to offer.
- Indispensable nutrient for collagen production
- Designed to target the most common signs of aging
- Offering genuine antioxidant support to your skin as you age
- The serum combines both organic and natural ingredients
- Your face feels refreshed and smoothes the moment it touches your skin
- It takes time to record significant result
- It has to be used within six months of opening
Serums are a great invention in the skincare world. They offer innumerable benefits when used correctly. First, consider the list of Best Korean Serums for Combination skin. as we have provided above. Then, pick whichever one you consider as the best for you.